2. If you are having any problems at the club inform a youth leader.
3. Don't break the clubs and others belonging. Breaking something can result in you have to replace the item.
4. Listen to and respect the youth leaders
5. Everyone should sign in and pay entrance fee if there is one
6. No Alcohol, drug, smoking, knives, sharp and dangerous
instruments and bullying on the premises
7. Respect the Youth Club premises / equipment
8. Members must come and leave on time.
Any breach of these rules will result in the person not being welcome back, for a period of time, to the youth club. The reasons for a person not being welcome back will be reported to the family concerned. Unsubstantiated threats/intimidation made against leaders or any youth member will result in a permanent ban, this will be reported to the family concerned.